Friday, February 15, 2013

So Many Things

There are so many things to be done when I have time off. Right now it's only the weekend - I know that sounds like a lot of time, but it's not really. I can't fit everything in that I must do.

I did take time out to make some bread first thing this morning. I retrieved James Beard on Bread book and it automatically opened at the cheese bread page. I've never made it before, but it sounded good & interesting and the pages rested open there when I pulled out the book.
Cheese Bread
It's had its first rising and now I'm about to place them in their pans for the second & final rise. Later today I will post the final result. There is a lot of parmesan cheese in them so if they don't stick to the pans, I will be very surprised. Til later.

No comments: