Friday, March 23, 2018

Lervad Manual

Hello again.
I've been busy with a new job. Yes I found something wonderful to do and now I am working full time again... and I really like it... a lot!

And I have been brushing up on my water colour painting which I set aside to become a Master Spinner for a few years. Well I'm back at it!! I'm very happy to say I haven't lost it.

I will be painting a lot, and selling them with a mat and a backing - no frame.

I had an inquiry last night from a lady in Belgium, I believe, who is in search of a manual for a Lervad loom. I have both a Lervad loom and a manual, though it is in the Danish language, as that is where the loom originated.

I'm happy to share it with anyone who needs it. I will attempt to have it on the blog here if possible, but it seems I am unable to do that. So if you need a copy, just email me.

Enjoy! and I hope it helps someone. If anyone translates it into English, please get back to me. Thanks.

9 comments:

Gill Wightman said...

Please may I have a copy of this manual. I have just got a lervard loom but no instructions

Elena from Denmark said...

Hello. If it is possible, would you send me also a copy for the Lervad loom? Pleeease 😊 elenagaganova85@gmail.com

SpinMeAYarn said...

Hello, I would love to have a copy of the manual for the Lervad in Danish please, and I hope to translate it into English so I can share that with you when I get it done. spinwool2( a ) gmail.com. Please and thank you.

TheGarrison said...

I too need the manual in Danish. Please email
cheryl.callahan2@gmail.com
Thank You

Cindy Carpenter said...

I, too, need a copy of the manual. Please email it to me at cacarpenter314@yahoo.com If someone has had it translated, that would be helpful and save me time trying to do it myself.

Thank you.

Cindy

kahum said...

I would like a copy of the manual also. My email is karen@hummelfarms.com. thanks!

Maureen said...

I am also looking for the Lervad manual. I think if it has some good drawings - it will help. Please send to: mo.connaughton@gmail.com

Lynne R. Johnson said...

i have a pdf file of this manual if you'd like a copy. I keep posting but don't see it showing up. Email address is lrjohnson48@gmail.com.

Unknown said...

Is your manual in english or danish, I have one in german and I'm looking for a person to translate it