Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Knitting Continues on the KAL



It's so easy to just pick up the needles and knit.
KAL with Donna Druchunas
I'm participating in a Mystery Mitten KAL on Ravelry with Donna Druchunas.

Words to describe my wool:
  • from Belfast mini mills
  • my homespun
  • Navajo or chain ply
  • worsted weight
  • warm colours
  • not enough contrast
  • doesn't match anything I have
Progress so far on mitts:
The Roving. Merino, Silk, Cashmere, Mohair

The Single

My Norwegian Wheel
 I have a corner in my kitchen where I placed the dog beds. It's in the above picture behind the wheel and at the window. It was easy to put the dogs' place there, but I really intended it for a wheel and chair. I haven't decided what I will do.

And now it's time for a tea and either a little knitting or some spinning since I managed to spend the morning on my computer.

It's nice to have something I can show for the results of the day. And my looms are awaiting attention. I have a small floor loom I would like to get a scarf warp on this week.

No comments: