I have arrived at a point in time that is five weeks away from our move to Prince Edward Island (PE).
When looking at the large picture of moving, it's easy right?
After all, all that needs to be done is put everything in a box or few, put in in a truck, drive, unload and that's it-or is it?
When you're a Virgo and your age is sixty three, that's not all there is to it. Oh no!! No! No! No!
To a Virgo that packing part is literally a pain in the derriere or neck!! It amounts to:
1. Sorting, finding out what is really important to me and can't live without.
2. Washing, dusting and generally getting things the way I want to see them at the new house when I place things again which includes a lot of laundry first.
3. Trips to the Goodwill type of stores in the areas to pass things on that are no longer being used and have a lot of life in them.
4. Calls to deal with disposal of other things, like paint, etc. and washers and dryers since the new house comes with the appliances.
5. Then finally real packing and boxing.
6. Questions frequently arise like how do you pack woodworking clamps that are large and heavy?
7. How to pack a lamp and lampshade?
8. How do seven spinning wheels get packed?
I think this is enough to drive any fibre loving spinning girl ccc...spinny.
So I put every event in my calendar and step by step, like everyday that passes us by, they each get dealt with and pass by until moving day arrives and is over and we are packed up in the car with our doggies and we are on our way.
That part can't happen soon enough. Believe me.
The other part of this-the unloading and moving in...well it should be a little easier-don't you think?